Sunday, August 18, 2013

No, this isn't the aftermath of an ATF raid.

Readers may recall I've spoken about the leaks in my front bay window whenever it rains. We never had the resources to fix it when it would have been a small job. Now we can no longer ignore it and in the meantime it is now a very large job that unfortunately got even larger after the repair crew began stripping away the damaged structure. Literally and figuratively, it doesn't rain but what it pours at my house.
Reconstruction was interrupted by rain today and I currently have a nice big tarp over this gaping hole. Work resumes tomorrow morning early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are having ALL THE FUN plus you have a great view out the front "window". It is amazing how much damage a little water can do over time. If you were willing to pay with copies of ABSOLVED, I would have it done already.