Friday, June 19, 2015

On the ground in Yakima.

Almost didn't make the connection in Houston and then really cut it thin in Seattle, but I made the Yakima fight with just 5 minutes to spare by waving a twenty under the nose of an electric cart driver at SEATAC. Boy, did he fly. The Alaska Air turboprop was a lot of fun compared to the jet sardine cans. A much more visceral flying experience, for sure/ Well, it's quarter to four Central and I've got a full day ahead so I'll post a couple of links and try to do better tomorrow, uh, I mean today. I am hoping that all the seminars will be YouTubed as well as the speeches/ The instructional stuff ought to please the praxis folks and scare the bejeezus out of the analysts.

1 comment:

Allen said...

I'll fly those little turboprops any time. something goes wrong, they can put those down ANYWHERE with no problems. try that with a big jet.